Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008

Welcome, Ladies & Gentlemen!!!



For my first post i had to dug deep in my crates to offer you the great soundtrack to the Fred Williamson movie "Mean Johnny Barrows", composed and conducted by Gordon Staples & his String Thing! Fantastic album with some nice tracks for your ears, such as "Strung Out" (which appears 3x), "Get Down" and "I´m Back"!!! Blaxploitation music at it´s nearly best, so enjoy it folks!

cheerz, Soulfinga

14 Kommentare:

Soulfinga hat gesagt…

Here´s the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kzxh24vdmmg


would be nice to get some comments ...

cheerz

Erik hat gesagt…

You got it Soulfinga. Welcome to the ever growing community of blaxploitation pride! If You don't already have I would like to hip You to a place with the movie in question:http://cinemageddon.org/doku/doku.php/projects:blaxploitation_movie_project

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey, thanks for this. I have been looking for this.

Tim Marti hat gesagt…

Killer man!
thanks for a great start
like your name, will keep an eye out for regular posts...

Jay Large hat gesagt…

Real nice post...Great

Thanks
Jay

Anonym hat gesagt…

Definitely that fire!! Thanks a lot Soulfinga!!

Jazzsoulman hat gesagt…

Definitely my thing. Way hot of a cool album. Thank you for sharing

Flashlight hat gesagt…

Thanks Soulfinga, really appreciate your hard work.

analog6 hat gesagt…

Looking good, Soulfinga. Great to see music from a Fred Williamson flick I hadn't heard of. I look forward to hearing it. Thanks.

Anonym hat gesagt…

a real rare gem this !!!!!


prost !

culov hat gesagt…

MUCH love for this fam!! i thought i was gonna have to cop it on dustgroove, which would have sucked because i just placed an order and i didnt include this joint. THANKS!!!

Maciko hat gesagt…

Great share
Many many thanks

Coach K hat gesagt…

i LOVE u for this one!!!
thanks sooo much!

Coach K hat gesagt…

i LOVE u for this!!!