Dienstag, 2. September 2008

The Bob Crewe Generation - OST Barbarella


THIS IS IT, Ladies & Gentlemen!!! I love this soundtrack to the fullest, some crazy piece of music and great for sampling. I saw this movie only once, but i must say, this trash flic is soooo good. If you have seen the "sex scene" between Barbarella & Dildano you know what i mean,haha!
Anyway, this is a shureshot, go on and dig for this, it´s not that rare ... so buy it dudes.

8 Kommentare:

Soulfinga hat gesagt…

h**p://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kqpyp1b2syl

BOMB!!!!!!

Paul Durango hat gesagt…

Great! thx!

+
P

Unknown hat gesagt…

hey soulfinga just got ur blog link from the library hunt. Some dope shiz going on over here! :D yyeeeeeeah

thanks for this post, acutally after I watched the movie (recently actually) I really wanted the OST. I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog at the right time!

Yeah I'd do Jane Fonda, and might even stick around after to kick it with her dad! hahaha cheers mate
lov
clu

wicca_witch hat gesagt…

Brilliant Theme song to this;thanks for sharing.

IR e L a IXI hat gesagt…

great post soulfinga!

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta hat gesagt…

I like it,
thanks

GHoSTFiNGeR hat gesagt…

schicka blog!!!! kannst ja ma bei mir rein schauen!!

http://ghostfinger-digginthecrates.blogspot.com/

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thanks