
A wicked little soundtrack that's about as badass as you can get for the 70s -- the obscure score for the black answer to Warren Beatty's famous Shampoo! The music on the set is really great -- sparer than usual for a blacksploitation soundtrack, with lots of nice instrumental tracks that riff on guitars and keys -- and a few totally excellent laidback cuts that are a perfect example of slow funk at its best! The album also features some slight snippets of dialogue from the film, interspersed with the musical tracks, in a mode that really recalls the feel of the film. Lots of killer tracks on the set, and titles include "Mr Jonathan", "The Chase", "Can You Feel The Love", "Soft", "I'll Get You", "Main Theme", "The Flight", "Love Theme", "Black Brief Case", and "The BBQ". (Dusty Groove)

7 Kommentare:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wylmtzkzfiu
Need shampoo?!?
Oh never heard of this. Thanks!
Yippy
I was looking for it.
thank you
Thanks for this share
nice one thx
Thanks for the download. Last month I put together a compilation for friend of mine. I borrowed the artwork & title from this film for the compilation. I thought the mix turned out nicely. Here's a link if you're interested:
http://davescompilationspot.blogspot.com/2010/06/black-shampoo-2010.html
Click on the "content" link for the playlist.
I FINALLY get to hear the actual soundtrack to the film -- thanks again!
Kommentar veröffentlichen