Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009

The Mood Mosaic 5 - Supervixens



Ohweee Ladies & Gentlemen!

I´m proud to present to you the wonderful picture EP to the 5th Mood Mosaic in the series ... again packed with some rare funky tunes. I love this series and i think even the Dusty Fingerz Compilations can´t compete with these, just brilliant and wonderful.

This EP contains 6 tracks from the whole album, and here´s the tracklist:

  1. William Goldstein - Midnight Rapsody
  2. Marta Acuna - Dance, Dance, Dance
  3. Touchdown - Ease Your Mind
  4. Mona Rae - Do Me
  5. Roundtree - Get On Up
  6. Hiroshima - Lion Dance
I can only say, have fun with this guys ... it´s showtime .. so groove to the music!!!

cheerz

3 Kommentare:

Soulfinga hat gesagt…

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m4wxzfnvnmu

why don´t you get on up?!?!

truelivin hat gesagt…

T^hanks, looking forward to this one!

HAZE ATTACKS hat gesagt…

good look